HybridZ

MC bore a bit rough, toss it?

I am rebuilding a 15/16 Nabco 280zx MC (seperate reservoir). It has been sitting fluidless for over a year and had a bit of corrosion on it. Most of that came off with a bit of penatrating oil and fine steel wool.

Anyway, to the point. I am sitting here now with a disassembled master, and a rebuild kit. I start feeling around in the bore and notice that there is a spot about halfway down the master. There is slight pitting in the bore in a 1/4" diameter patch opposite the first reservoir. I am basically wondering if this pitting is typical and not to be worried about or if it is acceptable and par for the course. The spot was mostlikely created from metal to metal contact at the end of the first piston. If it is typical there is no point in going to the JY for another used one, I will just cough up the money.

Also, my MC bleeders are rusted and need to be replaced. Are they a standard size, is there a metric and an inch version? Where does one order them? Thanks.:rolleyesg