HybridZ

Aviation racing, autocross style and some whirly-bird aerobatics

BRAAP

These guys and their planes are pretty incredible. I was able to run over to Abu Dahbi and catch them there this spring. Pretty intense to watch, and so precise while flying so low to the ground.

I've got some pics posted, but it doesn't look like YAHOO likes people linking to their hosted stuff. Best to just follow the link to the album.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/billghere/album/576460762397270213

those planes are fun as hell to fly. so easy on the stick and can pull +/- 12 g's. i went on a fighter combat simulation flight for my bday a few years ago in the same airplanes. pulled 6.4 g's trying to shoot my frind down. i have the vid. i will see if i can post later. amazing planes. after that trip, i have WAY more admiration for the real fighter pilots. it is extreamly taxing just flying those manuvers, but then to have to read your gauges, flip switches, scratch your nuts or tuck them in, and stay alive. more power to them.

after wards i did yack. i will find that part too. just a dry heave. will do it again. come on clifton.

jimbo