HybridZ

How many of you stayed side feed?

streeteg

Looking to beef the fuel system in my RB25det in the near future and the shop I am dealing with tells me it is cheaper to convert to a top feed fuel rail and injectors then to just get side feeds. Worth it? no?

Discuss...

Also for reference please include your setup:

Fuel Rail:

FPR:

injectors:

Fuel management:

thanks!

-E

I agree with the Venom comment. New is a term they use lightly.

25 is side feed.

I run a fuel rail from Pallnet and venom injectors. I would not buy venom again, sketchy at best.

I did it for availability.

Also, don't forget when converting to a top feed aftermarket rail your stock FPR will likely not work.

Evan

I agree with the Venom comment. New is a term they use lightly.

Same here i have a set of venom 1000cc injectors that were supposed to be new and come with a flow sheet. neither was true. they were just reman denso's that were a far cry from even looking new!!!

As far as changing to topfeeds it all depends on what you are shooting for. it think sidefeeds are pretty available up to about 800cc. bigger then that then you will need to go topfeed. smaller then that i know of nothing that would justify the cash to upgrade all the stuff just to use topfeed.