HybridZ

One more RB30 available

AKWIKZ

Guys,

My buddy in Aus. sent one more RB30. It is an N/A block and as you can see in pretty good shape. This block is sitting at my friends house in Huntington Beach, Ca. Looking for $1100 picked up. We can help with shipping if need be.

Brian

RB30.jpg

But, $1100 is a lot for a short block, not shipped, that will have to be rebuilt anyways...

They sell for anywhere around $100 Aus. and it's about $400 U.S. for shipping for 4 engines on a pallet (It's not more expensive to ship 4 blocks on a pallet than only one.

I understand that you had to have it shipped to the U.S. of A. but, if I can give one piece of advice for the future, sell the engine first and have it shipped directly to the buyer, everybody will save this way...

But, $1100 is a lot for a short block, not shipped, that will have to be rebuilt anyways...

They sell for anywhere around $100 Aus. and it's about $400 U.S. for shipping for 4 engines on a pallet (It's not more expensive to ship 4 blocks on a pallet than only one.

I understand that you had to have it shipped to the U.S. of A. but, if I can give one piece of advice for the future, sell the engine first and have it shipped directly to the buyer, everybody will save this way...

Thanks, but I really don't need any advice on this. I have always found it funny that people mention how these blocks can be had for "only $XXXX" in Aus. Quick pointer, we're not in Aus. And I am fully aware of shipping. I was just about the first one on this site to ship RB30's over. And I really don't think that someone in Canada is really the expert on importation into the U.S. Let me fill you in so that you might save a little face next time. Shipping four blocks to the U.S. is actually $600. Then you have transportation costs in Aus, about another $50-$100 depending. Once they get here to the U.S., all of my port fees and Gov. fees on the first shipment of four blocks came to $550. And this is not including the price for the actual engines. Not that I really need to explain myself to anyone, but this might give you a better picture. And honestly, even if I actually got the motor and had it shipped for only $50, why is that anyone elses business? You make mention af having the motors pre-ordered. I did that. I gave anyone a $100 break if they ponied up before hand. Guess what? No one did. Most people are not serious about something until they can see it. This was the case with you as well when you asked about me getting you a Skyline. I'm sorry if I come off sounding harsh, but I do not need anyone lecturing me on my items. If the price is too steep, find a better deal. It's that easy. You are somewhat of a newcomer on this site still, and I would appreciate it if you would show a more respectful tone.

Brian