HybridZ

Intercooler Piping Routing Under the Car- Pic

ktm

No issues with the steering shaft or the frame rail, though it is a tight fit. The silicone reducer from the compressor to the first charge pipe touches the frame rail, but I could rotate the compressor smidge more if I was really concerned.

Thanx, Bo

I'll clock mine back to match yours. The waste gate actuator bolted up just right that way. Can't wait to swap it in, just a few more parts coming and some detailing of the engine bay. Next summer will be interesting.

Thanx again, Mike

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problems with the steering rod. I'm using a t04B-h3 compressor and also did the same with a stock T3 turbo. However, not sure how a t04e with a spacer would fit. Looks like both ways work. The point is to make use of all the space under the engine.

ok so i'm STARTING to build my turbo project or whatever and i was wondering about that intercooler.. i mean for 99$ how effective is it? anyways your setup is awsome and i'm thinking about doing the same with mine.. right now i'm jus trying to build a parts list so i'm curious about the intercooler