HybridZ

my new 240z front bumper

big-phil

I still need to build an underscoop that will duct air up through the bottom of the intercooler (I've got the tray I'm going to use with the two air inlets, but that's as far as I've gotten). I pretty much mothballed it for the duration of my master's program, so I don't expect to see any progress until that's over. It's 16 months or so. I might end up being more of a neighbor than you'd think, evidently there is a lot of video game production being done in Austen, TX...

I still need to build an underscoop that will duct air up through the bottom of the intercooler (I've got the tray I'm going to use with the two air inlets, but that's as far as I've gotten). I pretty much mothballed it for the duration of my master's program, so I don't expect to see any progress until that's over. It's 16 months or so. I might end up being more of a neighbor than you'd think, evidently there is a lot of video game production being done in Austen, TX...

MAX Im liking your car more and more everytime I see it!! Thats just neat!

Hey Terry! Thanks for the compliment! I like thread-jacking Phil's mod threads because he and I used to be mystery spook twins (I actually had some mondo fog lights like he did, but never put them on...), and then he sold out to his 280 guilt and had to build a 240z clone...so I built a road warrior as retaliation! Here that Phil, it's all your fault!

Wow, a saturn, whoda thunk XP

I'm going to think it's safe to assume your name is max? That's my name ^^

0101060102070103012007072321e832bcf4d5e5732000aa23.jpg0101040102000103052007072313b6118f9d7c063343001129.jpg

I'm trying to buy that. I'm giong to check it out in a few weeks to see it's condition, if it all checks out to me, i'll buy it around this time next month ^^

Right on. I thought you just really liked Rancid :wink:

That car in your sig has an awesome hood. I've always wanted one of those...

lol it's not in my sig YET, but hopefully by next month it will be!!

I'm hoping to go to the guy's house in a few weeks to actually check it out. If it runs good like he says (no smoke startin, no rough idle, decently clean looking, clean oil etc, the usual) and the frame looks good, i'm gonna buy it. he's asking 1650 for it ^^ If the frame is all good I'd say it's a good deal (it's an AZ car so I don't think rust will worry me)