HybridZ

got my windows tinted today. pics

big-phil

Did you lower the car? Looks really good Phil! You are always doing something to that car! Whats next up on the Todo list?

Justin

Yes, and: carpet with insulation, weatherstripping, racing style seats, maybe a stereo that works?? I would love to get this thing painted but its so darn $$$$$$$$

My first car was an old 62 vw ragtop. No ac but man did having that ragtop and vent windows feel nice!

my dad's 66 impala was the same deal, no ac, but feels nice when those vents are open ^^ I'm used to having no a/c, so whenever i can buy a z, if the a/c works, i'll keep it in, but if it stops working, it's gettin pulled lol.

Well, I talked to the owner of the car I want, and I talked to him a good hour. He's a 60y/o 300lb man ^^ I had a fun time talking. The car doesn't have the ac, it has electronic ignition, it has a different head with a bit less compression (i'm guessing the E88 maybe?) and he hasn't driven it much in 4 years, but since he's a master tech, he HAD to keep it in perfect running order.

I'm trying to think of things I could strip out of it to make it lighter. I think maybe I'll strip out the interior and cut up my own lighter interior. as well as ALL of the sound deadening (I love noise)