HybridZ

HybridZ Members Gathering at the Z Convention in Daytona

qwik240z

Hey guys and gals,

Since we are all members of this great site "HybridZ" some of us thought it would be good to have a get together while at the Z Convention.

Rags has kindly offered to host it at the Time Share he will be staying in (right next to the Convention Location) so if you want to put a face to the name and meet some of the other HybridZ members, this will be a great chance to do it.

I have checked the Agenda and Tuesday Evening is a free evening. It is after the Car Show. Only downfall is that the Track day is the next day so some of use may not stay out too late.

Please let us know if you plan to attend. Reply to this thread.

If anyone has any other suggestions or ideas, let us know.

See you all at the Zvention.

Glenn McCoy, who lurks here and has a Nalle Cobra Daytona bodied V8Z, and I will be coming down to Daytona. We leave Sunday and will end up in Florence SC. We will be coming into Daytona probably mid to late afternoon on Monday.

If I get my Z finished, I will also be going to Sebring for the driver school there as well.

Well it seems that there is a mandatory drivers meeting from 7-9pm on Tuesday at the Hilton. All registered drivers for the track day must attend. I don't know how this will affect our gathering. Also tech inspection for the track day is being held at the DIS (Daytona Int'l Speedway) from 1:00 PM until 5:30 PM Tuesday afternoon. With the car show going on and then Tech inspection, there probably isn't much time Tuesday evening.

Anyone else have any suggestions as to hwne and how to do a HybridZ get Together?