HybridZ

What are these wheels?

My first thought was Epsilon also, possibly Enkie 92? or for a short time there was a wheel called Riken.

Definitely Not Enkei 92s as I have owned several sets of 92s.

Possibly Epsilon as was stated by Davy but they could also be Compomotive CXNs from England, which I would be a decent dollar.

6mgte81a.jpg

Yasin

Very popular 80's rim. You can tell by the center cap with a large "E" on it in the picture. Some Epsilons also had Epsilon written on the center cap. Also went by the name "Southern Way's" in Japan I believe. Keep an eye out for them on Ebay every now and then. Most popular sizes came 15's and 16's. True three piece rims that are very light. Also came in a cool centerlock mesh style, a 5 spoke model kind of like Gotti's that usually were seen on Vette's and one other rare(because it wasn't very popular) flat face model.

My first thought was Epsilon also, possibly Enkie 92? or for a short time there was a wheel called Riken.

I owned Riken wheels on a 200SX I once owned---I think the ones in the photo are really Epsilon wheels--much nicer BTW, than Riken wheels.

Davy

6mgte81a.jpg

HOT!

Ive just finished fitting the bodykit to my Z.. (its taken me like 6 months with bits of spare time). It looks strange with the stock wheels so far in. I wanted to find something similar to these in a 17x 7 - for 225/45/17. (yeah.. probably not possible, but trying anyway - i have a specific way I want my Z to look!)

I've been looking through alot of sites for wheels and i just cant find anything similar at all. :(

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest BillGalbraith

Sorry if these seems like spam, but I've been looking for cetner caps for my Epsilons since 1990, without luck.

I am in the process of having some new center caps machined for my Epsilon wheels. If you are interested, you can see the prototype at www.holycows.net/EpsilonCaps.html. Drop me a line at billg@holycows.net if you are interested.

Bill

Guest BillGalbraith
I like those caps...how much?

I'm also looking for a set of 15X8 or 16X8 Epsilons,,,5 lug for a 300ZX,,,

The center caps are machined from billet aluminum (Alloy 6061-t6). 2 set screws, 10-24x3/16" retain the cap securely from vibration and theft. The cap is beadblasted with 120 mesh at 40 psi. The cap may be powdercoated, anodized, or painted via conventional means, or may be polished. You have to remove the wheels to install these caps, as they are held in place by 2 set screws.

You get four (4) aluminum caps and the Allen wrench to install these caps. The caps measure 2.34 inches in diameter where they insert into the wheel. The indentation on the front measures 1.58 inches. I found a symbol for my caps, built a Word document, and had some custom stickers printed for my wheels at Kinko's for $1.49.

I want $150 for a set of 4 caps, at least until I see what they will bring on EBay, so the $150 offer is good only until the first auction is expired, which is Saturday July 19th. I have no idea how high the auction will go.