HybridZ

Well guys after all the post on diff.Mount up grades and looking at photos of ZGADS problems when he tore the front diff.mount up.Yep we done it also.Whats bad about JNJ and i just talked about this a couple of weeks ago and we both said we got a big washer.Well I talked to Jerry friday and told him we put the 28x9 on the car.He said it gonna hook now.And it did we took at hit at it saturday the car left and stood straight up let out and hit it again same thing except we was about 100ft out.And then all kind of noises in the back of the car.Just glad the rubber strap was still good.So back to the shop maybe we will try it this weekend.Lesson learned.Thanks hybridz.

Solid mount.Killed the crossmember also.

Rip, I am glade your O.K. it is hard to believe what a difference a couple of inches of rollout will do. On our mount I still used the OE rubber mount ,but I use longer bolts that go through the differential housing passing through the mount and coming out at the bottom of the crossmember. I put a 3/8" steel plate on the bottom of the crossmember for added support. So far so good. I am still planning on dropping by on Friday, if thats alright. Jerry

Yea sure.Weve done seen the damage from one of your cruise in the park passes.That monster(183 cubic inches) is every bit as strong as our small blocks.(thats ashame) On our part.I belive ive got our 200 more cubic inches ready for that monster of yours.I hate saying i belive but your car is insane.Makes me want to destroke my 383 down to 183:-D.Hats off to you.

Welcome to my world...

I am continuing to use the solid mount on the front, but coupled with the R/T style urethane mount from above... My launches are nowhere near as hard as yours and JNJ's though... :-)

Mike