HybridZ

Got a free air compressor and Shopsmith...

jeffer949

DSC00874.jpg

DSC00871.jpg

DSC00872.jpg

well yesterday i was at a job side powerwashing a ladies house.. and i am running my hoses and getting them set up and she opens up one of her garages.. and there is a Shopsmith (its a multipurpose wood working device ie. lathe, table saw, drill press, shaper, drum sander. scroll saw, and so forth. and there is a multitude of other accessories that you can get for it also) sitting there and i mentioned my dad had one and i knew how to use it... and it turns out it was her late husbands who was killed by a drunk driver a year ago... and basically she wanted it gone... so she gave it to me and the air compressor but it has a broken fitting but it will easily be fixed. basically i got about 2k worth of tools for free.... so pretty bad asss if you ask me

couldnt give her a discount. not my company, and then after all that she tipped me 20 bucks on top of the tools and her bill was already 1125.. one of the nicest ladies ive worked for though... i def. went the extra mile on the work though and did more than i had to... and i offered to help clean up her garage when she was ready