HybridZ

my newest parts z!

1 tuff z

she arrives via flatbed today, once on the ground i'll be able to further assess the rust. we couldn't move it due to the pass side flat tires...

opened the right door, nice musty smell and some...small varmit bones on the carpet. some critter appears to have made a home there, not currently 'at home' though!

ahh, more pics. came home from work today and there she was, waiting for me! snapped pics of some of the rust. shot some ether, hooked up the jumper cables, spun her over but...no catchy. threw an old plate on the front to keep my neighbors happy. typical rust spots i didn't shoot-frame rails. washed her, my 10 yr old daughter asked "daddy, can i paint designs on the new z". of course, it's black-great canvas to paint on, she begins her artwork tomorrow! here are the pics...a solo shot. looks pretty good after a quick wash, then ebony & ivory, fwd R floor, behind seat-R, L side floor!DSC05417.JPGDSC05411.JPGDSC05410.JPG

DSC05409.JPGDSC05406.JPG

i know it can be done, mull is doing it on a much worse shell. just not this guy. i'm willing to part with the car as a whole if someone wants to have a restore project, otherwise i'll part it out [as i usually do with one of these fine upstate ny rustbuckets] to help support my [z] habit.