HybridZ

found a very inexpensive tire source!

1 tuff z

so i called and their pretty much out of t1s's, but the BF Goodrich G-Force T/A KD in a 225 size should be pretty cheap. i am looking for 2 front tires for my z and a full set of 225,235's for my Maxima, would anyone recommend other street performance tires that i should look into?

Not to hijack but I get sizes 18 - 24 inches for free if anyone wants to pick some up. Not really important for Z guys since hardly any of us run a tire that big. Please take them........

So these are usable tires? If so I'm going to need some for the land rover I'm getting. Probably 22"

Thanks for the heads up Matt

EDIT: Also are these just regular tires or all terrain also?

Guest TheTireShoppe
my tires arrived today-very quick indeed-as i only ordered them yesterday morning! their website is; tireshoppe.com but joe said it would be best to call. he even sent me a t-shirt, some decals and these cool little foam cones [like mini auto-x cones], i love it!

ahh, now i have some guilt-free track rubber, burn-out rubber and whatever else rubber!

correction www.thetireshoppe.com also check out www.racetire.net www.toyor888.net and coming soon www.tireshaving.com

The last 3 are new sites let me know what you think.

• 2 months later...
Guest TheTireShoppe

RACERS

Hankook made some changes to compound and slight change in construction of the Z214, "R" compound DOT tire and their slick. A lot of the old compounds are on clearance. Some are really deep some are a slight discount. Let me know what size you need and I'll check.

Joe

RACERS

Hankook made some changes to compound and slight change in construction of the Z214, "R" compound DOT tire and their slick. A lot of the old compounds are on clearance. Some are really deep some are a slight discount. Let me know what size you need and I'll check.

Joe

Hmm, I may need some slicks for this summer. I will be in touch.

Clive