HybridZ

Who currently carries the Nissan Motorsports race header?

Regulatori

I'm having a heck of time trying to find one. I ordered one from nismoparts.com only to have them email me back saying it's out of stock, courtesyparts.com is out of them, and I've tried contacting Rebello but to no avail (don't respond to emails).

I'm either looking for a 1-5/8" or 1-3/4" (haven't fully made my mind) in chrome. Any suggestions?

What's your application?

Do you mean my motor setup? It's a 3.1 stroker, triple Mikuni 44s, mild cr, and a mild cam. The car is in the shop right now and figured it would be a good time to add a new header (I currently have a rusty MSA) while the new exhaust is being put on. I'm also going to be doing headwork (maybe bigger valves), and a hotter cam in the next few months.

Okay that's most of the answer. Street car or racer? For street car I think you'd be happier with the 1-5/8, and the NISMO header is proly a good choice for your setup. The Rebello is a stepped copy with merge style collectors, and the Rallye-Sport is another copy (if Jeff Winter is still DBA Rallye-Sport). All are made by the same big game hunter who shall remain nameless to protect his identity. Call Riley Curtis at Lynchburg Nissan Parts, tell him I sent you, and see if he can find one: 800-443-2117.

For what Rebombo, er Rebello, and Rallye-Sport used to charge you could buy a Stahl, which of course you'd want to hang over the fireplace and look at instead of putting it on your car....