HybridZ

Little vid of me playing guitar on YouTube ;o)

hughdogz

Good job! There's no way I can play guitar and sing at the same time like that, too much coordination required from my little primate brain. That, and my singing voice sounds like a Zebra trying to walk off a strangulated testicle.... You pull it off really well though :) What kind of amp/guitar combo are you using?

Hey thanks for the compliments guys...I wasn't sure if I sound okay or not.

Oh to be a moderator and hack in a link to that sweaty guy vid....
:lmao:

Ron, Paul...don't you dare do that!

What kind of amp/guitar combo are you using?
I'm using two amps. One is a Crate G20 that I put a Celestion speaker into and the other is a Park (Marshall) practice amp. They're not that great really. I run them through an effects pedal so I can get stereo sound. The effects pedal is a Digitech RP300. The RP300 also has the crappy drum machine you hear in the background. The guitar is a Samick stratocaster copy made in Korea. I bought it back in Jr. College about 16 years ago (wow, it's really been that long?!) I paid only $265 for it. I used my college scholarship money I was supposed to spend on books. I figured I could just take good notes for the semester.:icon15:

dude that freaking rocks!! I'm just a hack, that sounds great. And yes the singing and playing thing is hard for me....and anyone listening.

Big-phil, I don't think you're a hack at all...in fact, I still think you're a LOT better than I am. I mean you can improvise and make that guitar SCREAM!! All I can do is imitate other performers.

Peace! -Hugh

• Administrators
Oh to be a moderator and hack in a link to that sweaty guy vid....

pirate2.gif

…You mean like this below?

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=127931

The link to the spammers blog looks just as he originally posted but, I feel it is “now” much more appropriate... :lmao: check it out…