HybridZ

Bay Area Turbo car $700

JakeWard

I'm considering it... Right now I have a crx that I can get exactly what I paid for it AND THEN SOME when I sell it back to the guy, and then I'd still have two cars, but at least one would be a Z and I could look into other options for my turbo swap car...

EDIT: I should mention the reason I havn't even contacted the guy is that the girlfriend got laid off recently and hasn't found a new job yet. Rent comes up Jan1st for her and if she doesn't get a job soon and start she'll need me to cover it for her (though she hasn't even asked, but I'd do it). Once that gets sorted out we'll see what I've got in the bank. The issue is that I NEED a car running at all times, I can't just sell back the CRX unless I'll have that ZX by the next day.

Made my round of calls. Car's still for sale, hope to go by later this week.

Nothing known wrong with the car other than 04' tags and bad cat. We'll see...

I can deal with an auto, or even swap out the manual from my other project if I want. Who knows, who cares. If it's drivable and reliable I'll take it.

Called the PO of my CRX and he should be able to buy the car back from me. Things are looking good. As long as he's able to buy it back, I won't worry about having the money for this car.