HybridZ

Hid conversion?

czecho

I just installed my digital HID conversion kit from Xetronic ( i got 12000k, purple :D ), but there not bright at all, and i just spent over 400 bucks on them its lame. I was just wondering if they take time to get brighter like a break-in i would say. please get back to me as for im very mad about this.

Guest 280ZForce

man I can't believe you paid $ for those. Wanna be HIDs? and your putting them in a headlight housing that is not meant for HIDs.

You need to go with projector HIDs

you start loosing brightness over 5000k, so buy some 4500k bulbs that have the correct base for whatever ur kit uses and hopefully it atleast puts out light now, instead of just a purple ricey glow

as stated above though, the results will still be crap as you need to use a projector designed for a hid globe

Thanks man, but the problem is that the HID's come with their own power pack and harness. My upgrade harness would be pointless on a Z with Real HID's.

However, if you (whoever) are using an H4 upgrade or even the Stock Halogens, My upgrade harness will give the bulbs true battery voltage via the relays, without cutting into your OEM harness or drilling for mounting, as the harness uses stock factory holes for mounting the relays and the new ground wires.

But if you install real HID's, your NOT interested in NOT mollesting the stock wiring anyways. So my plug and play harness is again, pointless.

But thanks for the plug. Word of mouth is stillthe best compliment and advertisement. WHat's up with Mike? Classiczcars has been down for days.

Dave.