HybridZ

GT40..Clarkson

jerryb

What's funny is how they mix up clips from the two main tracks at WSIR and the roads around the area. Jeremy does all his driving on the Streets of Willow which is a tight, low to medium speed track. Very safe for auto journalists. A lot of the "glamour" shots were done on the Big Track which is high speed, although the car was just cruising for the cameras. The editors mixed them all together.

Search his name on youtube and there are alot of great and fun vids he produced. My favorite is the 407km/hour Veyron run. Considering all the cars he has driven it looks like he orgasms when he tops it out.

An odd vid is the one which he tries to fill a Lincoln and a Jag full of water to show which is sealed better. Which do you think won?

What's funny is how they mix up clips from the two main tracks at WSIR and the roads around the area. Jeremy does all his driving on the Streets of Willow which is a tight, low to medium speed track. Very safe for auto journalists. A lot of the "glamour" shots were done on the Big Track which is high speed, although the car was just cruising for the cameras. The editors mixed them all together.

I was curious if they did that. My other question was did he do all the driving.