HybridZ

Took it for a spin today

CArFAn

Finally after so long i got to drive my 240z. It was down the drive way and back, but who cares i got to drive it. I got some new feet for it to.Pics at the end. They are 280zx turbo wheels (before and after pics)that i got for (2) 300zx boost sensors and a rock paper scissors contest:cool:. I couldn't drive anywhere because i have no head lights. Well they work when they want to.

Pictures:

01-26-08_1801.jpg

01-26-08_1631.jpg

01-26-08_1620.jpg

01-26-08_1619.jpg

01-26-08_1618.jpg

01-26-08_1617.jpg

Yes it was great. Anyone know how to get that rust rash? off the lip and clean up the center of these wheels. Any help would be great. I used eagle one glass cleaner with those you see but the other two are worse and didn't clean up so well.

Here is a video of it running with a crappy fuel pump it cuts on and off when it wants we are getting a NIB one this week. I'm tired of second hard "said to work" parts. When it starts to sputter thats the fuel pump NOT working. When it is working the rpms climb perfectly no stumbling.

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h182/pimplane2004/?action=view&current=01-27-08_1807.flv