HybridZ

FMIC size on S30

a6t8vw

i orderd a 31x12x4 FMIC core is 24x12x4... 3" in/out boy its large...

I orderd a DIY kit off ebay, quality is decent. 3" bead rolled boost pipes, except for the u-bends, silicone couplers, t-bolt clamps.

also got my edelbrock victor series muffler..4" inlet/outlet. has two 3" (approx) split flow tubes in it. ceramic packing etc

I plan on running 4" fom the downpipe all the way to the rear of the car. we'll see..

by the way, if you want a muffler like this(only 4"), edelbrock has a closeout sale on there website... i got this muffler for 50 bucks!

100_0005-1.jpg

100_0006-1.jpg

100_0007.jpg

100_0016.jpg

100_0014.jpg

100_0011.jpg

100_0012.jpg

100_0013.jpg

i orderd a 31x12x4 FMIC core is 24x12x4... 3" in/out boy its large...

I orderd a DIY kit off ebay, quality is decent. 3" bead rolled boost pipes, except for the u-bends, silicone couplers, t-bolt clamps.

also got my edelbrock victor series muffler..4" inlet/outlet. has two 3" (approx) split flow tubes in it. ceramic packing etc

I plan on running 4" fom the downpipe all the way to the rear of the car. we'll see..

From where? Unless telling me is a secret. If so PM please.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270221306530&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

i just ordered this intercooler on ebay. It is the same size as the one suggested earlier but it is 3.5 inches thick instead of 3inches thick. i think it works out to be like 36inches bigger than the 3 inch one. should work nicely with my new hy35w that should get here next week also