HybridZ

Crazy Z dream last night

Mauisnow13

Guest TeamNissan

You know Most of my dreams involve killing/dieing as well. I've actually read a few books on how to interpret dreams. I don't believe most of these explanations as they are pretty vague and don't have jack to back them up but they say.... That dreams of killing are you either wanting to end something in your life, anything really, personality trait or a relationship and dying is something that has ended or will end either conscious or subconsciously knowing.

I personally think these z related nightmares we have are related to how much time and love we put into them and the fear that comes from that.

I'm envious of the dreamers.......

I had a weird dream about driving a show-quality like 97 or so Mustang the other night. I don't know anybody that owns a Mustang or anything. I was like... um, ooook? haha.

ALL my car dreams involve not being able to drive properly. Brakes not working well, not being able to drive stick properly, etc. Weird stuff.

(never owned a stick, just autos. I'm looking forward to it)