HybridZ

Post change...AKA....The Twilight Zone...

Challenger

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I just checked this threads mod history and there is “no” history, i.e none of the admins have edited or altered this thread at all. mumble.gif

Sorry fella’s. We have no explanation for it. Chalk it up to one of those Twilight Zone moments I guess.

I posted and then went upstairs.

What is really odd it was about people editting there own posts. Now that it is morning I re-thought my position and decided not to write it again!!

Its like double irony!!! wierd......

Somehow Woldson must have deleted the post, but not the thread. The point of the thread was to allow people to edit their posts... Isnt that what happened??

No I did not delete it!! Iam not sure what happened my self. The thead was about owning up to posts with out giving a reason if you get admonished. Grow a pair! (this is not exactly what I said)

Oddly the next morning I kinda felt different and waalaa it was gone! This why the double Ironey! Mabey the car gods were looking after me? If it had been deleted by me it would of still showed the empty post box?

Iam now going out to observe the lunar eclipes! Hopefully this will post due to the celetreal bodies in strenth affecting all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!