HybridZ

fairladyZ?????

83zed owner

Since you posted in the S130 forum, I assume you're looking for 2nd gen "period correct" FairladyZ emblems.

I know they sell them since I bought a set about four years ago from a vendor at the MSA show. I believe they were from the "Datsun Freeway" company. IIRC, they visit from Japan just for the show.

I only have the ones for the front fenders "FairladyZ Turbo"...I don't think they had them for the rear deck.

You can almost make it out here:

hughdogz_280zxt_HPN_2007.JPG

HTH, -Hugh

[Edit: the S130 n/a would use "Fairlady 280Z"

Here is a real Fairlady 280Z for the location:

81Zcar.jpg]

are you talking about the west coast nationals??

Yes Sir. I found that Datsun Freeway has a website, but it is still under construction. They have been at the MSA W.C.N. for the last 4-5 years. They had a vendor booth last year. Previous years you could catch them lugging around their mechandise on a airport luggage roller-rack thing.

Save your duckets. I'm sure they'll be back again this year!

Let me look thru my old pic's of my '79 Fairlady to see if I have any that show the emblems (it was a stock JDM import 2+2) like a real dummy - I sold it. If I recall there was a "fairlady 280Z" one on the rear hatch, cant recall the fenders for sure but I think they were just "Fairlady" script. I have a fairlady console insert badge if your interested (I think its still here).

Give me a day or so to find my stuff. Couple pics of it in my album.