HybridZ

Anyone Ever Imported Spirit Garage Flares??

joker120

Not yet, it will be a manufacture direct sale, I don't want to be the next 1FastZ. Once the CF replicas are complete I will give out the name of the manufacture. Right now he is not thinking it will a lucrative venture to produce more parts for sale. I will post pictures of the car when the parts are complete and installed. For the purpose of helping to promote the parts we are having them installed by the manufacture. I was at the shop that is making the parts on Monday, he said 2 more weeks.

I have two sets here in my garage....no joke.

Montezuma,

Are you sure that you are talking about the same thing here? As far as I am aware, the Japanese-sourced wide works-style Overfender set that you are copying is based on the works / Sports Option 'Type B' ( final gen ) set, and not the Spirit Garage car (?).

The bodywork on the Spirit Garage race car is - as far as I was told by owner / builder / driver Itagaki san - unique, and hand-made for the car. There are no aftermarket parts to sell.

sg240z043so1.jpg

sg240z044kf3.jpg

Montezuma,

Are you sure that you are talking about the same thing here? As far as I am aware, the Japanese-sourced wide works-style Overfender set that you are copying is based on the works / Sports Option 'Type B' ( final gen ) set, and not the Spirit Garage car (?).

The bodywork on the Spirit Garage race car is - as far as I was told by owner / builder / driver Itagaki san - unique, and hand-made for the car. There are no aftermarket parts to sell.

sg240z043so1.jpg

sg240z044kf3.jpg

You are correct as usual....I looked at the picture that started the thread I saw it different than the ones you show here. Mine are of course more like "Works" style. I am sorry for any mistrepresentation. Mine will not look like Alan's pictures....but Alans does have great pictures of my style as well.

• 2 weeks later...

since you dont believe yours to look like the ones in the pics......is there any kit out there that yours looks close to. i have seen quite a few z wide body kits and the monza z car and the spirt garage wide body z are the best looking wide body z's i have seen so far. any word on the progress of your kit. anything new especially in carbon fiber would be a head turner.

• 6 months later...