HybridZ

Besides lsd200-300zxt parts worth anything?

madkaw

That's what i want to hear. I will buy it and part it out if I can break even or atleast get the diff cheap. Is the turbo engine worth anything, he says it has only 98k on it? I didn't see much happening on e-bay for 300zx parts.

If it is a 5spd - the transmission is worth some money, they are identical internally to an RB25 transmission.

Is this true?

The 87+(W) turbo cars had the 30a transmission, the pre 87 turbos had a T5.

So does this mean that a 30a is the RB25 trans which is also the Z32 trans as far as internals are concerned? What about the casing? I know the Z32 is shorter but what about the Z31 (30a version)?

Thanks,

Is this true?

So does this mean that a 30a is the RB25 trans which is also the Z32 trans as far as internals are concerned? What about the casing? I know the Z32 is shorter but what about the Z31 (30a version)?

Thanks,

The z31 30a is internally the same as the z32 30a and the 2wd pathfinder 30a. I think the z32 trans might be shorter, but I don't know for sure. I have no idea about being similar to the rb25 trans though.

If it is a turbo 5spd with LSD - it will have a 30A in it due to it being an 87-89. Yes - those transmissions are all the same model, with the Z31 unit being more desirable for S30 RB swaps because it still has a mechanical speedo drive. They all have slight differences, but the RB front housing fits them all.