HybridZ

66 roadster is finished....pics

coyotegary

Looking good Gary, wish I had access to equipment and skilled family members! Are you going to bring one of your cars out to the pavillions this saturday? If you'd like to bring both just let me know, I would be more than happy to volunteer my driving services while in town.

;)

in town? sweet!! i have family in town or i would be at the pavillions for sure. what do you mean "both" ? i have 6 show cars here in town now.

its impossible to get them to shows...lol

i am planning to take the roadster to a local show friday night here in gilbert . thats all i can queeze in while the folks are here from iowa.

new exhaust going on the roadster wed. , so i am anxious to drive it around town now that its completed.

hope you enjoying the weather while you are here...it is perfect convertible weather for sure

pics of them are on the desertzassociation.com website under members rides they are about 7 down from the top of the list uner coyotegary

also there are tons of pics of them in photobucket just do a search for coyotegary some with some hot chicks at car shows that are worth looking at!!