HybridZ

Cometic head gasket

stony

You know what its ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ forums like freshalloy that make me really appreciate HYBRIDZ.... that forum ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ sucks!!!!!!

You can't post ♥♥♥♥ on there with out getting slammed. I will not go there anymore unless it's to stir the pot!!!!:D

I believe Geoff from Full-Race uses Cometic HGs. Search around the freshalloy forums, I remember him posting about them.

Brandon

You know what its ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ forums like freshalloy that make me really appreciate HYBRIDZ.... that forum ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ sucks!!!!!!

You can't post ♥♥♥♥ on there with out getting slammed. I will not go there anymore unless it's to stir the pot!!!!:D

I have been watching the stuff going on freshalloy. Makes me laugh someone comparing a single part to a 747.

There are alot of people using that forum for their own financial gain. Notice the ones complaining work or own a shop of some kind. Last I saw they were cutting on the quality and performance of the Cometic's.

My RB30/26 will be using a 87mm Cometic. It is sitting on my shelf right now.

I have tried to get into the other forums (nico, racebread, freshalloy), but always find myself coming back here... where people actually are helpful and appreciative of others opinions and still decently active... kinda sucks tho sometimes good deals pop up on those other forums for items for sale.

+1 for HybridZ

I think it has to do with the fact that a lot of what happens on HZ is not a question of is it right, it's a question of is it a (or from a) Z car.

LOL thats the basis of everything. And if that's a yes, most everything within reason is too :-)