HybridZ

Intake gaskets?

stony

First time in a long while actually working on a stock L24....

need a intake gasket. Are they 2 piece or one piece? I always thought the intake and exhaust were one gasket. like this one.

b051_1.JPG

SCHMUCKS says there is a exhaust and an intake. They can order the intake but not the exhaust??????

Got it out ... it is a one piece not sure what schmucks was talking about???

schmucks lol .. anyways yeah I have run into that issue. What they see in there little computer of wisdom is intake being the intake gasket and the exhaust gasket they see is actually the exhaust manifold downpipe flange gasket. The 3 bolt deal. I tell them NO the intake and exhaust are on the same side!! It's one gasket not two. I tell them to pull the gasket and wallaahh :)

• Administrators
Got the new carbs on now all i need is an intake gasket.... anyone have one they want to get rid of? Seems i will have to special order it up here in Alaska:icon53:

Stony,

Don’t let the Schmuck boys spin you out.

I happen to have a new intake/exhaust gasket that fits the carbureted intake manifolds, square exhaust port, i.e. 240/260. You can have it for $5 plus whatever actual shipping comes to from Sandy Oregon. If you are interested, PM me your shipping address and I’ll get a shipping quote. We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, money order, first born, and only right arms and legs at this time. We have too many lefts in stock right now. wink.gif

Let me know if you are interested.

Take care,

Paul

• Administrators
BRAPP

I sent you a PM did you get it???

I want your gasket my friend didnt have it.

Stony,

Sure did. Sorry I didn’t reply yet.

The gasket will ship out Monday afternoon. I’ll PM you the shipping cost after it ships. If you have any special requests regarding shipping such as 2nd day etc, just let me know. Otherwise I plan to ship it just plain ole UPS ground

Take care,

Paul