HybridZ

Daily Drivers for deep pockets

cygnusx1

There is a company near where I work called "Hytorc" They make advanced nuts and bolts and hydraulic tools for industrial purposes. The stuff is used to bolt high pressure pipe flanges for Chemical, Nuclear, and Oil refineries. Anyhow, he must make a good living. He has several daily drivers that he parks out in front of his building every day.

Bugatti Veyron 1200hp edition.

Ferarri F50

Ferarri F40

Viper (all decked out like a GT1 car)

Some exotic Mercedes Benz

Lambo Diablo

Every day he has one of those cars rain or shine. I stopped by today to check out the Veyron. It's Red and White like this one:

http://www.newlaunches.com/archives/bugatti_veyron_pegaso_edition_with_1200hp_makes_its_more_powerful.php

Talk about a nice list of daily drivers!

i don't know what it is about nuts and bolts, but my biggest client is one of the biggest screw distributors in the country. the guy who started and still owns the company has so much money it's ridiculous. if u saw him on the street u would think he is homeless, but he has been in fortune magazine. the mark-up on screws and bolts is so high it's crazy. they get these things for fractions of fractions of a cent and sell them for 100s of times more. it's a good business to be in i guess.