HybridZ

Finally painted my tunnel ram hood.

HICKL

Clicking the "view bigger picture" makes the hood close enough to see details---looks like you did a pretty good job painting it. I've always liked your car--very old school and menacing.

Davy

thanks guys, sorry for the lack of response, been out of town.

I have not run this motor with the tunnel ram yet. I ran my 11.5 with the old setup. Now that I have a hood on it, will 1/4 mile it first chance I get.

That looks nasty (good). Love the Euro/muscle car look.

Thanks, it really looks mean with my wide street slicks and runners on it. Only problem is the whole sleeper thing is out the window like this. With the stock intake and hood, it is way faster than it looks, set up I this, it is slower than it looks!

So, whens the blower going on? :D

I like the way you think. That is actually my dream. This motor has too much compression so my plan is if/when I blow this one up, will try to budget a blower motor.

Here is a "family photo" I took this weekend. My Uncle owns the two trucks, this is his retirement home, basically a huge red barn with a house inside and lots of space to build hot rods. The Blue Celica is my brothers and of course the Z is mine.

P1010458.JPG

I like the way you think. That is actually my dream. This motor has too much compression so my plan is if/when I blow this one up, will try to budget a blower motor.

I don't know much about sbc and blowers, but I know you can get a blower form ebay for cheap if you look for on from a Merc Kompressor. I think its a eaton M90 blower. Its been a while since I last looks for one. :D

BTW nice celica.