HybridZ

Leda coilover suspension strunt for a late 260z

I don't think the shocks are "built into the strut". They look like stock strut housings with strut inserts and gland nuts. I looked at their website but couldn't find any pictures of the inserts (didn't try too hard though). What you would need to know is are the struts as long as the tube. If so, the rear would be too tall. More likely they're the same insert front and rear and the rear has a spacer under it, as the rear tube is 3" longer than the front. If that is the case you can section the strut and cut down the spacer and make it work. It would take some cutting and welding, but a lot of people here do that to fit shorter than standard struts on their Z's anyway.

notice the "shocks" are compressed and nothing appears to be holding them? I suspect revalves oil dampers, in whihc case yes they will work, dampers do not have a happy zone like gas charged struts, so yes they will work, worse ase you ride a bit lower than intended