HybridZ

This should work for my turbo oil feed, right?

letitsnow

I re-tapped the block to 1/8" NPT. I just loaded up the flutes of the tap with grease to hold the shavings.

I could have gone just to a 1/8 to -4 T, but decided that I wanted an oil pressure switch in there for my fuel injection, so I have a couple bushings and a T fitting between.

You can convert the BSPT thread on the block to NPT, than just use any standard NPT style block.

I have in the picture below, BSPT to NPT. Then a block that has a male NPT into the adapter. From there I use another adapter for the -4AN line to the turbo. If this looks like something useful, let me know, and I will dig up where I bought everything from.

Oil_fit_hybridz.JPG

Any part numbers would be great, right now if I did it like my drawing it would cost $50.

My oil pressure sender also has 1/8" BSPT.

Yeah prices and places would be great for that. Additionally the fittings for the -4 into the turbo would be nice (pic of that too would be cool).

My turbo has an 1/8" BSPT thread, that's what the separate adapter in my drawing is.

My oil pressure sender also has 1/8" BSPT.

My turbo has an 1/8" BSPT thread, that's what the separate adapter in my drawing is.

You can screw a BSP male thread into a female NPT, just not the other way around. So you could tap your block NPT and use a NPT tee and the bsp gauge and oil feed would still screw in. If you tap the block I would start the engine for a second to get the chips out.

Roughly how long does the line have to be?

You can screw a BSP male thread into a female NPT, just not the other way around. So you could tap your block NPT and use a NPT tee and the bsp gauge and oil feed would still screw in. If you tap the block I would start the engine for a second to get the chips out.

Didn't know that. Thanks.

Hmmm... This probably won't help, since you need BSPT for your oil sending unit. Also try out ATPTurbo.com, they have some unique items that help for some odd situtations.

Part numbers from summit:

Distro block - 15.39 - Nitrous Oxide Systems (NOS) 16775NOS

1/8 npt -4AN - 4.95 - Nitrous Express (NX) 16109

1/8 BSPT 1/8 NPT - 15.39 - Auto Meter 2269