HybridZ

my 350Z seat installation

wigenOut-S30

Welp.. Forrest was right.. it took alittle help from...mc-hammer.gif

I used a dead blow hammer to message the CAT. converter hump. I was able to get them right in.. Im even able to fit in there with my helmet. The drivers side was more of a challenge for sure but I think it is all worth it. Here are some pics with both seats in place!!.

DSC005861.JPG

DSC005871.JPG

DSC005892.JPG

DSC005901.JPG

DSC005922.JPG

Now I gotta change out that carpet.

• 1 month later...

Great installs guys! (all of you!) I decided these are the seats that I want as well. What better time to do a custom install while my shell is on the rotisserie? Anyway, I would like to add that these seats can be mounted real low if you strip off all the Z33 mounting junk right down to the sliders. If you get your seats from an auto parts recycler, check for crash damage! Where I got my seats, they had two sets and they let me take one of each as the ones I left had obvious crash damage. When I got them home, both were tweaked somewhat and had been pressure washed! Hello rust. :twisted: I've spend the better part of the day with a wire brush in my drill and rust paint just to get all the unseen parts back to square one. Anyway, cost was $180 for the pair.