HybridZ

New badges for the front fenders

rbs30

Hi RBS30 I live in Perth and am doing an RB26 Z (check out my website)

The badges you have created are fantastic and something like I want to do but have not been able to obtain in WA.

What I am after is a badge to designate the car as a 422T (see my explanation in Part 18 on my website). I have purchased the Fairlady badges for the back and sides of the car to replace the Datsun ones, but now need 3 badges with 432T on them to put under each of the Fairlady badges as on the original 432 (see attached 432 badge)

I know this is a big ask but do you have access to some sort of engraver or something and do you think you could make such a badge for me (for money of course)

Currently I hve just some individual stick on numbers form Bunnings but they arent really the go.

Can you help?

regards Mike Rowe

432 Badge_thumb.jpg

z432 badge_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
Guest KRY-88S
Yeah we are really lucky in NSW now with those new types of plates we have. I couldnt believe they were available.

No probs, im not a member but i will join up tonight.

05092008749-1.jpg

Plates look really good on my car too! :icon43:

Im confused? Are you RBS30???

I have already placed my request for RB20DET badges but have heard nothing for many weeks. It this offer still on and by who?

Sorry for not replying people, we've both been flat chat with work & moving house.

if anyone would like a set, please send a PM or email me at k.sinclair@live.com.au

Guest KRY-88S
Im confused? Are you RBS30???

I have already placed my request for RB20DET badges but have heard nothing for many weeks. It this offer still on and by who?

I am his Wife, the plates are currently on my car as the datsun isnt ready to be regersted.

The offer for them still stands & is being run as a partnership by Luke & I. If you could either PM or send an email the letter/combination to myself at k.sinclair@live.com.au i will be able to confirm pricing & shipping for you.

I would still like a 422T set thanks. I will email

regards Mike Rowe

Attached Thumbnailsattachment.php?attachmentid=9281&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1221371917 attachment.php?attachmentid=9282&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1221371917

Received your email & have replied.