HybridZ

Strange, But Interesting Source For The Creative

240Z2NV

I was surfing the net looking for some ideas on, of all things switches. I stumbled across a 'strange' website that has listings linked to eBay with very good organization by 'era', and price, and area of vehicle.

Now for those really creative guys, this site could be a goldmine for ingenuity. I'll give you an example: I was looking in 'Interior' '00 to Current for some switch ideas [incredibly inexpensive OE stuff], when I saw a Black Console w/ Leather Armrest for a Honda Accord ['02] for TWENTY FIVE BUCKS. It was in nice shape, and I measure my Accord console [same model] and with some trimming, it could be a REALLY cool console for an S30! Where the oblong hole for the OE handbrake is, one could put a panel in there with switches or LEDs.

This is just ONE example. I saw many power window motors that I believe could work well [usually look for back seat units due to limited 'travel' needed for our S30s]. Leather Shift Boots...REAL leather, for $15.

Anyway, I think that some of your creative guys will love the site:

http://www.niceautoparts.com

I am guessing that eBay Listers pay this site to 'refer' people to their listings...? The site is NOT the specific seller of each item. Good luck, I hope that many of you find some hidden treasures here. I believe that I have! Mustang GT Brake Calipers [spares] for $15!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...