HybridZ

funny ebay 240z ad

I would love to contact the guy, but I can't get through to E-Bay as it's a restricted site.

If anybody has e-bay access, you can maybe direct him to this thread, and send him my e-mail (in my profile) so he can send me a ping, and we can go it from there.

HOW THE HELL DOES THIS QUOTE THING WORK? I scrood it up again and made a new post when I clicked edit on the first one

Hey whats up, I have ebay access Has anybody contacted this guy. I seen this on ebay, I thought it was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen.:-D

I mean as far as the description goes. I agree it is a very sad site to see. like seeing a crashed nissan skyline r34 in america on ebay.

FYI i already went to go see the cars. and he does have about 4 or 5 nice ones worthy of EASY restoration. and the rest.. well you can make about 4 or 5 good ones if you mix match parts. i myself am headed to his lot tomorrow to pick up two of them. he is located in FILLMORE,CA (yes in the middle of nowhere) but plenty of parts to get before they go to the crusher. and about two or three 1969's up in there ;) seen them myself. the guy's name is Eric he's a great guy :) and if you are REALLY interested in saving a z and restoring it PM me.... and maybe i could provide his # for you to contact him.

My dumb ass brother got arrested for some stupid ♥♥♥♥ he did and BOOM there goes half my $ to help bail his ass out. so i need to save up again before i can go up there and buy the cars i was bringing back home. Eric's a really great guy. unfortunatly it seems peeps have taken advantage of his kindness so that sucks. he has a great Turbo car. about 3 280zx's NA's, 10 240z., 3 or 4 280z 1 or 2 260z. hes not asking for much either. wanted like 600 for two cars ♥♥♥♥ like that. o well. i guess it wasn'nt mean to be for me

• 2 weeks later...

So the guy relisted the cars... look at all those slotted mags, swaztikas and black pearl rims, and that yellow hatch looks really cool. It would suck to try and see out of, but it looks neat. Come on, So Cal guys, go get some!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___240Z-71-Crushing-30-Early-Zs-Get-yours-NOW_W0QQitemZ220300307007QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220300307007&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C65%3A7%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

[sorry if it is a repost i didnt see another one tho]