HybridZ

Flat Black/Olive Two-Tone Paint Idea

jknc90

I had an idea about an original, cool, cheap paint job. Here's a pretty quick photoshop of the basic idea.

lol8jd.jpg

The top half would be flat black, and the bottom half would be flat olive drab. I'd use the xenon airdam up front tho (since its already on my car, and I just like it better). As for wheels i was thinking the some black sportmax 513 or some black diamond racing steelies. Thoughts? Opinions?

Thanks guys

I love the black on top paint scheme in general. I just don't think it suites an s30. The roof line on a s30 (to me at least) is what defines its shape. that and the long nose.

If you paint the top halve of the car black you completely lose the shape. On a honda NSX though it is awesome.

myNSX.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. I think for mine, I'm going to have the hood black and carry the black onto the inspection lids and cowl, and then carry the black from the inspection lids to the side body line...if that makes sense. Lol, I'm tired and I'm not sure I explained that very well.