HybridZ

Corbeau "classic" seats.. they look era proper?!

proxlamus©

I am looking for more supportive "bucket" seats but I am also trying to have the car look fairly stock...

These accomplish exactly what you are looking for: 1) a "stock" (period-correct) looking seat that 2) is "supportive."

Yes, these are pretty cool. I think they beat the stock seats too. However, they are a bit pricey. Are they leather? I hope so.

Davy

I'm seriously considering the purchase of those seats late next year so that they are not discontinued and I'd then have to pay triple to find a pair of suitable seats or get some made to look like that.

I think they are the best looking race-bucket style classic seats.

A little on the expensive side, but the detail on the air-buttons, the side bolstering smoothness, and the textured look of the back and butt rest...

9.5/10.

I'd give them a 10, but I don't own them. That's the only thing I found wrong with them. :icon14:

The Kameari seats are replicas of the original Nissan 'Sports Option' U0175 bucket seats that came to be nicknamed the 'Datsun Bucket' in Japan.

They were first offered as a Sports Option part on the 510 Bluebird in 1969 ( hence that 'U0175' part number suffix ) and they lasted right through until the early 1980s, when they were still being offered as an option on the BS110 Nissan 240RS homologation specials. In 1992 Nissan made a limited-edition re-issue version trimmed in leather in commemoration of NISMO's 10th anniversary.

I have a pair in one of my cars, and they look very nice and 'period correct' - but I have to mention that they not very comfortable and, as you can see from the design, don't offer very much in the way of shoulder support. They are however better than the stock seats, which I think are awful......

fairladyhs30hshots006hr8.jpg

thanks for the info Alan!

I have a pair in one of my cars, and they look very nice and 'period correct' - but I have to mention that they not very comfortable and, as you can see from the design, don't offer very much in the way of shoulder support. They are however better than the stock seats, which I think are awful......

For $1,600 I would hate to spend the money on uncomfortable seats..

for that amount of money I can get some super nice, adjustable, FIA approved Sparco or Recaro seats!!