HybridZ

Buy It, OH Z Drivers!!

EvilC

One thing threw me off..."The last time I tried to jack up the car the metal bent under the jack.."

Too bad too...not to far for me and it's exactly what I'm looking for, and for a decent price.

...and I'd have simply sold the dash to one you guys, b/c I'll be doing a custom dash any way... :-/

But it's just too much potential body work...even if it IS salvageable.

*I sent the guy some questions...it might be a possibility for me...depending on the extent of the rust. It's kinda hard to tell from the small pics and the fact that its' rust colored! LOL!

One thing threw me off..."The last time I tried to jack up the car the metal bent under the jack.."

Too bad too...not to far for me and it's exactly what I'm looking for, and for a decent price.

...and I'd have simply sold the dash to one you guys, b/c I'll be doing a custom dash any way... :-/

But it's just too much potential body work...even if it IS salvageable.

*I sent the guy some questions...it might be a possibility for me...depending on the extent of the rust. It's kinda hard to tell from the small pics and the fact that its' rust colored! LOL!

I have to wonder where exactly he jacked it up. The subframe on my 280z is all bent up, presumably from... people jacking it up...

Pretty sure you're not supposed to jack it up by the floor. The car may be more solid than he makes it out to be.

I have to wonder where exactly he jacked it up. The subframe on my 280z is all bent up, presumably from... people jacking it up...

Pretty sure you're not supposed to jack it up by the floor. The car may be more solid than he makes it out to be.

That's exactly what I was wondering. :P

I did already receive a reply from the guy though. He gave me some line about Nissan/Datsun using high carbon steel used in the Z-cars production. And then mentioned a while back he had a welder replace panels ON THE FRAME?!?!?!?

He's either being "country dumb", or really doesn't know what he's talking about. My money is on #1 though....

I asked for pics of the inner fenders, rear glass/trunk, and rocker/sills.