HybridZ

recent progress: some pics of my 1972 240z

LeX

Wow...that first picture is incredibly stunning...HOLY!!!!

Beautiful...what do you estimate the power of your RB20 at?

Yasin

i got no idea...

it's tuned @13psi, FMIC , Rb25 turbo, only 2.5 downpipe to 3" all the rest of the way back. Not too much power but enough

THAT'S a great color scheme! Very similar to what I'll be doing, only my scoops won't be black and there's won't be an RB under the hood... yet...

at first i was concerned about the scoops then decided it would look different and i really liked it

at first i was concerned about the scoops then decided it would look different and i really liked it

I was toying with the idea of painting just the inside of the scoop black, then installing the clear headlight covers. It would give a similar effect to installing smoked covers, maybe. My decision still isn't final though.

But I really can't worry about it too much now, because my main concern at the moment lies in fixing up the areas not noticed as much (like the suspension, interior, rust killing). Its like eating an apple backwards, only it makes sense.

yep! thankfully this one doesn't have much wrong with it just some wiring needs to be cleared up and the fact that none of the accessories really work (no heat fan air turn signals) but wipers do work thank god except one of the speeds burned out so they only work on the slow speed. But it's for sure not a DD!

I am nervous around here though cops will give you a ticket for almost anything and at low speeds the car will screech the tires around corners due to the LSD even going very slow

Good looking car! In the ATL no less. I am probably going to make my way there, here in the next week or so. It would be cool to stop by and take a look at it.

Great job.

Sometime in December maybe? I'm going to be out of town for a bit and it's going to be locked up until I get back