HybridZ

Yet to see a radical 280zx show your 280

Guest sam's79280zx

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

here is a picture for Steeltoad. I did some more mod on the front end of my yellow ZX and it might match your steeltoad body line better. Here is a pic

721840_1_full.jpg

Here is the rear roll pan

721840_15_full.jpg

i fell in love with this car years ago. it was the inspiration that sealed the deal on the first z i ever bought... which of course led to zeds number 2-9 (and counting).

ive been meaning to ask though, which wing is that? i am considering it for my current s130 project... is it the MSA one? if so i do not believe that they come with the center LED brake light anymore(?) :icon51:

The last time I checked MSA doesn't make this spoiler for the S130 any more. I've modified the spoiler a little bit. I added fiberglass at the front tips of the spoiler to make the lines flow with the body. My brother crashed this car last year and I still have the spoiler in my garage. I should have save the "side spats" from this car. They are the 2 triangle pieces attached to the lower quarter. I missed this car. The people in Philly knows me by this car.

PS. I still have the 16" Riken rims I bought from Ross at MMS a long time ago.

My brother crashed this car last year and I still have the spoiler in my garage. I should have save the "side spats" from this car. They are the 2 triangle pieces attached to the lower quarter.

i don't suppose that you would be willing to sell the spoiler?

and yes, you should have saved those "side spats" they came out really nice, are they fiberglass pieces? that you custom molded?