HybridZ

8' coils over placement

Howdy all,

I have 8" springs for my coil over set up that I bought from techno toy tuning. Its a nice set up however the istructions are for 10 inch springs. Do I need to mount the spring purchs 2 inchs higher then the instruction suggests to compensate for the 8'ers. My insticts tell me I do.

Cheers, Douglas

You're going to need some LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG control arms. Are you going to carry a ladder to get into the car? Maybe you could add some hooks to the undercarriage to hang the ladder from. :wink:

Now if you were using 8" springs, then yeah, raise the perches up 2" and you should be good to go.

You're going to need some LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG control arms. Are you going to carry a ladder to get into the car? Maybe you could add some hooks to the undercarriage to hang the ladder from. :wink:

Now if you were using 8" springs, then yeah, raise the perches up 2" and you should be good to go.

lol

I was going to say "♥♥♥♥ son, 8' springs. you be ballin' fo sho!"

Howdy all,

I have 8" springs for my coil over set up that I bought from techno toy tuning. Its a nice set up however the istructions are for 10 inch springs. Do I need to mount the spring purchs 2 inchs higher then the instruction suggests to compensate for the 8'ers. My insticts tell me I do.

Cheers, Douglas

i don't understand why you would use 8" springs if you don't want extra clearance or a lower ride height.