HybridZ

Added another Z to the Collection: 78 280z

JSM

I recently sold the 77 I had due to to much rust. I was going to fix it for my son but I don't think I could have finished it in 2 years.

I picked another one up yesterday thinking I was going to just flip it or sell mine and turbo the 78. My son (14) went with me to pick it up. It runs, drives, is an Automatic and the AC works. We were test driving it and my son says, "Does this guy have any idea there is nothing wrong w/ this car?". I just laughed.

I was posting the car for sale on craigslist locally when he walks in tonight. He was like don't sell that one, I really want it. The nice thing is it has 75% less rust than the other 77 I got rid of. Not to bad for $400.00

What do you call the 3rd Pic? Is that the splash guard that most take off and throw away? Any value for them for the 280z?

280zT1.JPG

280zT2.JPG

280zT3.JPG

Craigslist, search everyday.

There is too much primer in places. It needs a whole paint job. Parts of the car paint are very nice.

I'm likely to sell the under tray. Help offset the fix up cost, but your welcome to come by and make a template.