HybridZ

My Z's first photoshoot (aww)

g9m3c

I forgot to bring my roomate's D40 with me, nopity.gif so these were taken with a pos 3MP Kodak. lol.gif I drove it about 6 or 7 miles today, and experienced WOT for the first time. eek.gif It's not a Corvette or anything, but damn. That L26 will get up and go! I guess it doesn't take much to move a 2,500 pound car. anitoof.gif There's no doubt it would leave my truck in the dust. deal.gif Anyway, on to the pics.

new4.jpg

new2.jpg

new1.jpg

new3.jpg

new5.jpg

new6.jpg

Thanks guys. :cool: The reason it still has flat tops is because this car will have 8 cylinders within a year or so (probably). I just wanted to get the stock engine running and reliable so I can drive it in the mean time......and run, it does. :mrgreen: The only mods on it are an entire deleted air pump and injection system, and 2" pipe out to the rear with a Thrush turbo muffler in front of the rear pan. So far, I am not dissapointed in the flat tops at all. As far as the bumpers go, I haven't really decided what route to take. I've been thinking about modifying the brackets for the front bumper and move it up against the body, as well as cutting it down some so it doesn't stick out as far. I'll also shave the front plate mount and make my own fiberglass end pieces if I do that. For the rear, I'll probably take the bumper off and shave the rear pan if I can figure out a way to fab up a bumper between the pan and the tank. I'm not driving around with a piece of sheet metal shielding my tank from idiotic drivers. I've heard of people building a bumper to go there, so maybe it won't be too hard. Thanks Daeron, it has been a fun process so far. It can only get better. :cool: I think it's come a long way in a month and a half.

You've got the same bumpers as I have, and I have long since figured that I wanted to slightly compress the shocks, and get some 240 style bumpers to use as skins over my own, welded up angle iron bumpers made to bolt to stock mounts.

In the meantime, I use them for group outdoor seating.