HybridZ

T4 Manifolds that fit S30 & RB26?

synthtk

So I have done some searching around here and not been having a lot success... maybe I just such at searching the forum. But what do we have as a confirmed fit for a T4 manifold (divided preferred) that fits a RB26 in a S30?

If I recall Stony ran a log manifold from either HKS or Greddy, and that some custom manifolds have been made, possibly a 6boost or a LoveFab that *should* fit. Joel didn't you recently pick up a few single manifolds? Do any fit?

Known not to fit is most of the ChinaBay manifolds.

Anyone here running a T4? If so which manifold are you running and which turbo are you running with it?

These are the two I have. I haven't had a chance to remove my twin set up yet so I can test fit one of these...

T3 LoveFab

picture0011322070134199ob4.th.jpg

T4 divided, Japan sourced

dcp0818ks7.th.jpg

They both have universal 25,26 flange

Which one do you think you will end up using? What were their prices if you don't mind me asking and are you going to sell your twins? :-D

Mine was a gready. i had to modify the wastegate pipe to fit as most of them will need.

I also have a china bay manifold that dosn't fit. the front 3 flange is an 1/8 inch off. if any wants it you pay shipping it's yours.

You have a PM :)

Most manifolds will have wastegate interference and will need to be modified. The SSAutochrome/XSPower manifold fits the 26, but with the same wastegate problem. Last I checked, it was $350, though, which puts it on the border of not being worth it. Especially seeing as how they used to sell them for $150...

The LoveFab is schedule 40 stainless steam pipe, so it's virtually bomb proof...

The S-Tec is a mixture of a couple grades of stainless. I find it to be good quality, from what I can tell just from looking at it.

Neither one has been fitted, so that part I can't vouch for.

The LoveFab can be pried from my hands for $1,400...

The S-Tec, I paid $400...

I'm keeping my twin set up for now. I figured buying two new .64ar turbine housings and swapping them for the .86ar that are in the car now, will wake up my bottom end at a much cheaper cost than changing out the whole twin set up for a single GT35r.

I want a little more power down low than the .86's are giving me right now. I think I'll be happy when I get these smaller ar turbine housings installed..

• 2 weeks later...