HybridZ

need to BORROW an 83 zxt ECU, bay area

MJLamberson

So my ECU is now my biggest suspect, It hast to be... its that or my wiring harness developed multiple shorts in it in a short amount of time, but just to make sure I think the easiest way to find out would be to plug in another ECU and see how my car reacts, I just need 5 min with one. can anybody help me out, bay area would be best? Thanks, again

Michael

I've got one just sitting in a box. Unfortunately I'm in SLO a couple hours drive away. It's yours for $25 shipped, or you could cover shipping costs up there and back if you just want to borrow it. Just throwing an idea out there for you if you can't find something up there.

I've got one just sitting in a box. Unfortunately I'm in SLO a couple hours drive away. It's yours for $25 shipped, or you could cover shipping costs up there and back if you just want to borrow it. Just throwing an idea out there for you if you can't find something up there.

Is it KNOWN to work? I know your offering me a good deal but it seams like Ive already had to buy everything for this car twice do to parts not working.

I still owe you for the dizzy! which reminds me, can you please pm me your paypal? so when I do get the car to run again I can send you that money asap

clive.bogle @ gmail.com

Let me know if you need the ECU I can go get it from the other garage and out to you....wanna see your car running and fig out why you are having this problem.

• 2 weeks later...