HybridZ

Tough Times Need Support

dr_hunt

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been tiling the house, but never did his room. Got him a new queen sized bed and going to rip up the carpet and tile his room. Ordered new blinds for his windows last night. Getting it all fixed up.

Going go-kart racing in alb this weekend!!! Starting on the monte and going to pull the z around and get that party started.

I have a BBC 468 fresh with forged pistons, Brodix BB2 heads, roller rockers, dual plane intake, 10:1 compression forged pistons, 2 bolt block, arp rod bolts, etc. Traded it for the paint and body work on the new z. So the new z will be professionally painted when I get it ready!!!! WORK IT BABY!!!!! Trying to decide on Color. I want Blue but white is nice also.

Been tiling the house, but never did his room. Got him a new queen sized bed and going to rip up the carpet and tile his room. Ordered new blinds for his windows last night. Getting it all fixed up.

Going go-kart racing in alb this weekend!!! Starting on the monte and going to pull the z around and get that party started.

I have a BBC 468 fresh with forged pistons, Brodix BB2 heads, roller rockers, dual plane intake, 10:1 compression forged pistons, 2 bolt block, arp rod bolts, etc. Traded it for the paint and body work on the new z. So the new z will be professionally painted when I get it ready!!!! WORK IT BABY!!!!! Trying to decide on Color. I want Blue but white is nice also.

I think a nice, fairly dark metallic blue would look great.

Good point John. First we are starting off with a little get together. Women, his and mine respectively, a couple of friends, some burgers, cokes, beer, home made french fries, salad, and ice cream!!!

Work it baby!!!!

I'll take my burger medium, with cheese & bacon please.

Just kidding, you guys really need to celebrate.

Settling out of court, he is staying!!!! Finally his wishes and prayers came true. Thanks guys for all your support!!!!

:rockon::mparty::rockon:

you're lucky to get him at a time at which he is starting to make his own important decisions.since he's now as happy as he's ever been, or even more so, his positive attitude will attract more opportunity and and good spirits his way.

I remember being 16 - 18 and down and out 'cause of my living situation, but all is well now. I just needed to get away =)

glad it worked out for you. hitting a child with a cork sandle or a wooden sauce spoon was something I went through a lot of when I was a toddler because I caused a ruckus. but those days are old and gone, and for someone to do that in this day and age... they need to learn a lesson. lol

yeah, true. CYFD just left. They recommend counseling for him. His mom refused says she didn't do anything. I can't make him go, he doesn't want to go. But they did say that it took 14 years for him to get where he is and it may take 14 more to get to a point where he even has a relationship with his mother.