HybridZ

Newbie Help

GOTHALOSISM

I was looking at the wiring harness to see how the injectors wire in to it and the harness only has 2 wires. One for inj 1-3 and 4-6. So how do I wire in the injector wiring to the new MS harness?

by the way its ms 1 with teh 3.57 board with spark control on a 83l28et for my 76 swap.

Thanks in advance

IIRC, it was just batch firing. depending on the board MS you have, there are 2 injector drivers. You wire 1-3 on one and 4-6 on the other, by default they all fire at the same time IIRC.

Its been a couple years since I researched MSnS, so might want to double check first before taking my word for it.

IIRC, it was just batch firing. depending on the board MS you have, there are 2 injector drivers. You wire 1-3 on one and 4-6 on the other, by default they all fire at the same time IIRC.

Its been a couple years since I researched MSnS, so might want to double check first before taking my word for it.

That's how I have mine wired. It doesn't run yet, but I am fairly certain that is correct.

So your saying that you splice 1-3 injectors together and run it to the one wire? That is what I figured when I was doing my research. And then the grounds go where?

With my MSII, the injector have power from the battery (via relay / fuse), and the ground wire goes back to MS, MS grounds them out to fire them.

There are some nice diagrams out there on how it's wired up,

Nigel

After connecting the injectors to 12 volt power, on the negative side you'd wire half of them to the INJ1 wire and the other half to the INJ2 wire. Some people put the odd numbered injectors on bank 1 and evens on bank 2, others pair them 1-2-3 / 4-5-6, but I'm not sure there's a real difference either way.