HybridZ

i got bad news today

skib

I got a call that my cousin was in put into the intensive care unit last night. she was at a club and some guy hit her friend so she jumped in to defend her and then only remembers waking up in the ambulance. she got messed up pretty badly.

keep your fingers crossed and give a prayer or two if your religious, i can use as many is i can get right now

im absolutely furious right now :evil:

no only do i F-ING HATE guys who would hit a chick with even an open hand

but its family and he put her in the f-ing hospital

jail is the only safe place for this shitbag right now

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to find that cowardly ba$tard, get some friends together, and put him in the hospital. Then let him know with no doubts that he'll suffer the "ultimate consequence" should he ever touch her again!!

lets just say he better prey to god he stays in jail, its the only place that coward is safe.

a punch to the neck severed her corited artery

I hate anyone that would even consider hitting a woman. She's in my prayers man. Keep us updated.

So you said the guy was arrested?

thank you, our family appreciates the prayers and kind words guys

so do I, never, ever should you hit a woman. even if she hits you dont ever hit her back, you go chill out.

yes, this cowardly bastard is in lockup, thank god hes not getting away.

The sad thing is this pr!ck will spend a few weeks in jail then be let out again. More than likely the only real lesson he learned is to be "more discreet" the next time he beats up a girl. He needs his ball$ handed to him on a plate. That's the only thing someone like that understands.

The sad thing is this pr!ck will spend a few weeks in jail then be let out again. More than likely the only real lesson he learned is to be "more discreet" the next time he beats up a girl. He needs his ball$ handed to him on a plate. That's the only thing someone like that understands.

remember old days Las Vegas? ............. I do :wink:

The reason the justice system exists is to handle these things. If you go taking it into your own hands, you're no better than him IMHO. You just chose a different set of civilization's laws and procedures to ignore.

Not to mention that if the system works, you could find yourself more familiar with bubba than you want to be. IIRC the US incarcerates more people per capita than any other place on the planet.

Dave

a punch to the neck severed her corited artery

I hope she makes a full recovery! thats not a nice thing to have happen! She's lucky she made it to the ICU.

She has my prayers, and I'll ask at the wed morning prayer meeting that they pray for her.

The reason the justice system exists is to handle these things. If you go taking it into your own hands, you're no better than him IMHO. You just chose a different set of civilization's laws and procedures to ignore.

Not to mention that if the system works, you could find yourself more familiar with bubba than you want to be. IIRC the US incarcerates more people per capita than any other place on the planet.

Dave

this is true, but in my lifetime the "justice system" hasnt served much actual justice.

I hope she makes a full recovery! thats not a nice thing to have happen! She's lucky she made it to the ICU.

She has my prayers, and I'll ask at the wed morning prayer meeting that they pray for her.

thank you kiwi

im going to see her in the hospital tomorrow