HybridZ

TT 415 running and on the dyno

Thank you to whomever got the uploads to work...these were supposed to go with the first post...base tuning in process...:o)

Wayne

:windows: that car is too awesome!!! had to see if my monitor is working...what did you do to your head lamps.... square???? as for keeping up with our 6's i dont think you will have a problems LOL...but you gotta love the 2jz!

Hey Mike...thanks for the kudo's...If you noticed the headlights, then you had to notice the rear and the front fenders (from the rear view)...the body is a wide-body kit...not sure who from but they did a pretty nice job on it. Headlights will go back in shortly...

wayne

LOL, it wouldn't be the same car without that "high-tech" prop. BTW I like the new paint.

You're a sick man, Dale...we've got to get you back to work! :o) I'm actually glad you said that, because I have to paint my high-tech one to match the car...

Wayne

I was looking at the front end of your Z, nice, is that a body kit? I might go with something like that?

Jim Cook Racing "California Z" is what I believe that body kit is. The front airdam is from MSA though.

Davy

Davy, you are on top of things...:o) As far as I can tell, the wide-body kit is a JCR. I got the air dam from the Z Store...it is a type 3 fiberglass, pn 50-1439 and cost around $230. Because of the wide-body kit, I had to section it and add 2 inches to the center. I think MSA stands for Motorsport Auto???

Thank you to whomever got the uploads to work...these were supposed to go with the first post...base tuning in process...:o)

Wayne

All I can say is it LOOKS AWSOME, I know Rip (true soldier)would be proud. I can't wait to see it in person at DNI. It Gives me alot of good ideas for when we try our Turbo stuff, If our install, looks a quarter as good as your install ,I will be happy.:hail: jerry

you are too kind, Jerry...let's hope it runs as good as it looks..:o Speaking of Rip, have you heard from him lately? I seem to have lost him...

Wayne

He hasn't posted in quite a while. Hopefully he's O.K. and just busy.

you are too kind, Jerry...let's hope it runs as good as it looks..:o Speaking of Rip, have you heard from him lately? I seem to have lost him...

Wayne

I met up with Rip and his son in November, and I puchased his CSU blow through carb for our tt setup. We talked for a couple of hours, his son Rippley is racing a 7.00 class (1/8th)with a mustang and Dad and son are having a blast.Rip told me he retired the Zebra and his nephew or cousin has the car now. Rip has a TT firebird on alky racing the 4.70 class. I called him in Dec and talked for a few minutes, and all was going well.Jerry

Super Cool! Sounds like he is doing well. Darn, I wish I knew you were going blow-through, I have a blow-through I only used once last year...oh well, I still have it if anyone is interested. It is a Pro-Systems 850 CFM I had special built. Spec sheet and blank air bleeds come with it.